Day 4, the Lake Run, and Kanto Day
Today was a loose day for me. We got up early to drive around Utah Lake. We got some nice views of the sunrise over the Wasatch Front although it was mostly obscured by clouds.
Emily and I both did the special Pokemon GO event today. It was a spotlight on Kanto Pokemon, including some special encounters.
I spent more leisure time on my laptop, also accessing Twitter for the first time since Tuesday. I like allowing myself access to those things through my laptop and not my phone
Tomorrow is Stake conference, which will be broadcast and we'll watch from home. We're also going to take part in an emotional self-reliance class through the ward
I'm hoping I can focus more on spiritual practices tomorrow. For members of my church, we may not practice many religious holidays, but we place a particular emphasis on dedicating Sundays to spiritual pursuits, and I'd like to be better about that.
--Joshua

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home